Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit to strike out on their own. Now stranded on an abandoned paradise, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and extract revenge on the man who sent them there.
As Grayson Hunt, players wield an arsenal of over-the-top combat moves and outrageously large guns that feed into Bulletstorm's distinct 'skillshot' system producing unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay and yell-inducing satisfaction.
- Play Bulletstorm Launch Trailer 18150 Views - Feb 22, 2011
- Play Bulletstorm: Hey Man, Nice Shot Trailer 11788 Views - Nov 15, 2010
- Play Gamescom '10: Bulletstorm 3751 Views - Aug 26, 2010
- Play E3 2010 Press Conference: Bulletstorm 1309 Views - Jun 15, 2010
- Play Bulletstorm: Announce Trailer 1201 Views - May 24, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 5 3037 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 6 3222 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 7 2260 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 8 1558 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 1 1247 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 2 948 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 3 809 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 4 728 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Over-The-Top, Intense Action: Epic Games and People Can Fly deliver a truly unique and over the top gameplay experience
- Unique "Skillshot" Gameplay: rewards players who "kill with skill"
- Upgrades System: enables players to pull off even bigger and better skillshots and earn further upgrades
- Massive Boss Battles: People Can Fly bring their unique sense of scale to Bulletstorm with huge boss battles interspersing the intense action experience