AVAILABLE NOW ON PS3, XBOX & PC!
When the Empire begins its reign of destruction in a thirst for natural resources, it’s up to Max Brawley, a retired Gatling Gear pilot, to stop them. Together with his niece and his trusty Gatling Gear unit he must fight his way to the heart of the Empire and eliminate the destruction at its source.
Gatling Gears is a twin-stick top-down shooter for Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC. The game is developed by Amsterdam-based Vanguard Games. Set in the same Mistbound universe introduced in Greed Corp., Gatling Gears takes you deeper into the lore of the world and its inhabitants with an all-new action-focused style of gameplay.
- Play Gatling Gears Launch Trailer 1143 Views - May 10, 2011
- Play Gatling Gears Teaser Trailer 1086 Views - Apr 22, 2011
- Play Gatling Gears PAX trailer 571 Views - Mar 10, 2011
- Boss Battle Prologue 273 Views - May 10, 2011
- Force Field Battle 225 Views - May 10, 2011
- Snow Bridge 190 Views - May 10, 2011
- Tank Battle 247 Views - May 10, 2011
- Katharsis 91 Views - May 10, 2011
- Waterfall 83 Views - May 10, 2011
- Boss Battle 53 Views - May 10, 2011
- Electric 46 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Bridge 76 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Helicopter 154 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Turret 56 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Fight the Empire with a Friend - Battle evil with a friend by your side or online through an in-depth campaign spanning multiple environments and enemies. See who can last the longest against wave after wave of enemies in “Survival Mode.”
- Take On Epic Bosses - Blast your way through six incredibly challenging boss battles against enemies several times your size.
- Shoot To Survive - Destroy the hordes of enemies that stand in your way in intense action gameplay across six unique environments. Dodge torrential deluges of enemy fire and lay waste to buildings and trees as you push forward on a journey of revenge!
- Pick-Up-And-Play Destruction - Easy twin-stick, pick-up-and-play controls get you right into the game and blowing things to smithereens, but complex nuances let you hone your skills and keep you coming back for more.