Lord of Ultima
Lord of Ultima is a Strategy MMO browser game set in the legendary Ultima universe. To become the mighty Lord of Ultima, you must master the art of diplomacy and trade as well as the military activities of spying, plundering and sieging enemy cities.
You don't have to be an expert in strategy games to enjoy Lord of Ultima. The game was designed to be fun for everyone.
Lord of Ultima is EA's first game in the free Strategy MMO genre and is completely playable in a web browser. Developed by EA's Phenomic studio, the game's creator Volker Wertich (the genius behind strategy classics such as the Settlers) takes this genre to the next level.
Lord of Ultima features deep strategic gameplay and multiple social features including an advanced trading system, alliance features, online chat, and forums.
The game is currently available in English, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish, with Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Romanian, Czech, Ukrainian, Slovakian, and Arabic coming soon!
- Lord Of Ultima Customized Castles 1632 Views - Oct 11, 2012
- Lord Of Ultima Moongates 1381 Views - Oct 11, 2012
- Lord Of Ultima Rankings 955 Views - Oct 11, 2012
- Lord Of Ultima Palaces and Shrines 1100 Views - Oct 11, 2012
- Lord Of Ultima Screenshot 1015 Views - Apr 19, 2012
- Lord Of Ultima Screenshot 1029 Views - Apr 19, 2012
- Lord Of Ultima City Screen 1304 Views - Apr 18, 2012
- Lord Of Ultima City Screen 1100 Views - Apr 18, 2012
- Deepest Gameplay Experience in the Genre - You can customize your city in ways never seen before in this genre. Choose among 27 building types. Place and combine them strategically to maximize their effectiveness.
- Choose Your Personal Path to Glory - Prosper as a peaceful merchant by trading resources over land or by sea and using diplomacy. Or become a feared conqueror, by creating mighty armies of knights and mages to crush your enemies.
- Lord of Ultima Looks Stunning - Lord of Ultima is the best looking game in its genre. Cities offer unseen level of detail and are packed with numerous animations.
- Empire Building for Everyone - You don't have to be an expert in strategy games to enjoy Lord of Ultima. Easy to learn but difficult to master, the game was designed to be fun for everyone. There is no registration required to play.
- Play4Free, Runs in a Browser - Lord of Ultima is a free game, accessible from your browser: No download or installation is needed.