The Sims 2 Bon Voyage
Every Sim needs a little rest and relaxation from time to time. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life by visting far off locales and going on tours (complete with cards that help randomize the trip), lounging on the beach, roughing it in the middle of the forest on a camp-out, and much more – either alone or as part of a group.
It’s not all exploring new areas, of course. Your sims can be treated to the lap of luxury by getting a massage and tan or swim in the ocean, build a sand castle – even discover a secret technique from a mysterious stranger. After communing with Mother Nature, don’t be surprised if you Sims have a bit more spring in their step when they return to their normal life.
After all, who doesn’t feel great after a nice, relaxing vacation?
- The Sims 2 Bon Voyage PC Screenshot 871 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Sims 2 Bon Voyage PC Screenshot 647 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Sims 2 Bon Voyage PC Screenshot 539 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Sims 2 Bon Voyage PC Screenshot 580 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- The Sims 2 Bon Voyage PC Screenshot 715 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Travel to Three Dream Destinations - Each location offers unique landscapes and local residents, such as the Fire Dancer and Ninja, for your Sims to meet and learn from. Try local cuisine and admire cultural landmarks as your Sims explore these new locales.
- Send Your Sims on Tours - Glass bottom boat rides, adventurous van tours, and other excursions are fun new activities for your Sims, but there may be some surprises in store!
- Buy or Find Unique Items - Shop for unique objects found only on your Sims’ travels, including rare jewelry they can wear or take home as gifts. Stumble upon hidden locations, collect shells on the beach, or dig up treasure.
- Stay at New Travel Accommodations - Splurge on the luxury suite for your Sims or save Simoleons and choose a more cozy lodging.Your Sims will enjoy the comfort of room service, get pampered at the spa, and more.