Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
Trials of St. Lucia DLCon Xbox Live and PSN
Dante’s Inferno will take gamers to the western world’s most definitive view of the afterlife as created in the 13th century by the Italian poet Dante Alighieri in part one of his epic classic, “The Divine Comedy.”
Dante’s Inferno tells an adapted story that focuses on delivering a blockbuster 3rd person action game experience while bringing Alighieri’s depiction of Hell to the medium. Players assume the role of Dante, who descends into Hell after returning home to find his beloved Beatrice murdered, with Lucifer seducing her soul into the underworld. Dante sets out on a rescue mission to save Beatrice, but he soon realizes he is also in Hell to face his own demons and ultimately to redeem himself.
Key Features Include:
- Online Co-Operative Play– Choose Dante or St. Lucia and play co-operatively online; combine battle tactics to defeat other players Trials and earn a ranking on the Inferno leaderboards.
- Create Combat Trials– Create your own Trials with a full-featured combat editor. Pick from new locations, create waves featuring new and existing Dante’s Inferno enemies, tune and script characters, add traps and obstacles, then upload and share your creations online with players across the globe.
- St. Lucia – A New Playable Character– Play as the beautiful and deadly St. Lucia of Syracuse, the battle-ready angel that flies and possesses all-new moves and combos
- Challenge Yourself & OtherPlayers– Download and play other players’ Trials or try your hand at beating EA’s increasingly dangerous single and two-player Trials. Challenge yourself to win medals, achievements and rank up leaderboard scores.
- Rate Trials – Provide a 1 to 5 star rating for Trials that you play. The online community will help the best Trials rise to the top!
- Rank on the Worldwide Leaderboards– Compare your worldwide standings as Player and/or Creator.
- Play Dante's Inferno - Trials of St. Lucia 1489 Views - May 13, 2010
- Play Dante's Inferno: Super Bowl Ad 1476 Views - Feb 5, 2010
- Play Dante's Inferno - Treachery 849 Views - Feb 4, 2010
- Play Dante's Inferno - Launch Trailer 439 Views - Feb 4, 2010
- Play Dante's Inferno - Violence 112 Views - Dec 14, 2009
- Play Dantes Inferno - Heresy 77 Views - Nov 23, 2009
- Play Dante's Inferno Story #2 56 Views - Nov 20, 2009
- Play Dante Comes to San Diego Comic Con 49 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Dante's Inferno's Jonathan Knight 35 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Dante's Inferno - Animated Trailer 111 Views - Nov 11, 2009
- Play Dantes Inferno - anger dev diary 15 Views - Oct 9, 2009
- Play Dante's Inferno - SDCC 25 Views - Aug 2, 2009
- Play Dante's Inferno E3 Trailer 65 Views - Aug 2, 2009
- Play Dante's Inferno Trailer 1 57 Views - Mar 8, 2009
- Play Dante's Inferno Teaser 1 0 Views - Mar 8, 2009
- Dante's Limbo Far Shore Backdrop 527 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dante's Inferno Spring Break 1 423 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dante's Inferno Spring Break 3 352 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dante's Inferno Limbo 365 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dante's Inferno Spring Break 2 256 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dante's Inferno Ridable Demon 337 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Spring Break in Dante's Inferno 122 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dante's Inferno Limbo King Minos 374 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dante's Inferno PS3 Xbox 360 Screenshot 132 Views - Aug 2, 2009
- Dante's Inferno PS3 Xbox 360 Screenshot 791 Views - Aug 2, 2009
- Dante's Inferno PS3 Xbox 360 Screenshot 684 Views - Aug 2, 2009
Take Dante through nine unique circles of Hell as mapped out and described by Alighieri: limbo, lust, gluttony, greed, anger, heresy, violence, fraud and treachery. Each circle has its own distinct look, with demons, monsters, damned and geography that are crafted straight from the poem’s vivid descriptions.
To take down the demons of Hell, Dante is outfitted with two primary weapons: the Scythe he takes from Death and the Holy Cross given to him by Beatrice, which has spiritual powers that will help Dante collect souls and spells from the creatures he defeats on his journey.
Built on the same technology as the award-winning Dead Space™, Dante’s Inferno will deliver a fast, fluid and responsive combat experience running at 60 frames per second, a must-have for the action adventure genre.
An Epic Adaptation of a Classic – Based on part one of Dante Alighieri’s classic poem “The Divine Comedy,” Dante’s Inferno is a 3rd person action adventure game that takes Dante on an epic journey through Hell as he seeks to rescue the soul of his beloved Beatrice.
The Nine Circles of Hell – Just like the poem, descend through Dante’s unique nine circles of Hell: limbo, lust, gluttony, greed, anger, heresy, violence, fraud and treachery. Each circle features distinct environments, enemies and story elements befitting the sins committed by their inhabitants.
Control the Beasts of Hell – Dante’s Inferno features large scale beasts and bosses, some of which Dante will be able to fully tame, utilizing them to throw back Hell’s wrath to its minions.
Fast, Addictive, Responsive Combat – Dante fights through the nine circles armed with Death’s Scythe and Beatrice’s Holy Cross, with magic powers and a deep, customizable upgrade system helping the player take full advantage of a fast and fluid gameplay experience that will never run at lower than 60 frames per second.
Bring Hell With You Wherever You Go – Dante’s Inferno gives PSP owners the same level of fast, responsive gameplay through all nine detailed and unique circles of hell the team is aiming to achieve on the consoles.
Visceral Games Stamp of Approval – From the award-winning studio that created the critically-acclaimed Dead Space, Dante’s Inferno receives the same relentless focus on quality and polish Visceral Games has become known for.