Medal of Honor
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.
Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.
There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
Early access to the M24 rifleAutomatically unlock on day 1
While DICE is working on supporting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 post-launch, parts of the studio are also creating the multiplayer experience for this coming Autumn's big launch - Medal of Honor.
We want to reward you as a Battlefield player in DICE's next title! Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 players who have bought the game new and played online will automatically get early access to the M24 in Medal of Honor. See below for further details.
1. Buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 new and play online.
2. Automatically unlock the M24 sniper rifle in Medal of Honor on day 1.
*OFFER EXPIRES March 31, 2011. Requires full retail, new purchase of Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 ("BFBC2") and Medal of Honor ("MOH"), where the owner has successfully entered the VIP code included in their copy of BFBC2 (on Playstation®3 and XBOX 360™), or played BFBC2 online in a multiplayer session (on PC). Offer nontransferable. Registration of BFBC2 and MOH with same EA account required. VIP codes bought digitally through the in-game store in BFBC2 on Playstation®3 and XBOX 360™ do not qualify for offer. Customers will receive early access to the M24 multiplayer unlock in MOH automatically when playing with the same EA account as used for BFBC2. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Internet connection and EA account required. EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.EA.com. EA Online terms & conditions and feature updates can be found at www.EA.com.
- Play Medal Of Honor | Hot Zone 1236 Views - Nov 5, 2010
- Play Chris Ryan talks Medal of Honor | Tone and Realism 768 Views - Oct 19, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor | Real Weapons 865 Views - Oct 19, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor | Vechicles 270 Views - Oct 19, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor | Troop Movement 96 Views - Oct 19, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor | Tone 40 Views - Oct 19, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor | Environment Realism 52 Views - Oct 19, 2010
- Play MOH Experience | Part 4 Friends From Afar 47 Views - Oct 18, 2010
- Play MOH Experience | Part 6 Danger Close 124 Views - Oct 18, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor Frontline Teaser 184 Views - Oct 18, 2010
- Play Tier 1 Interviews Part 3 | Hammer and Scalpel 11 Views - Oct 18, 2010
- Play Tier 1 on Day 1 43 Views - Oct 18, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor Launch Trailer 57 Views - Oct 12, 2010
- Play MOH: The MOH Experience Part Five 24 Views - Sep 25, 2010
- Play The MOH Experience Part 3: High Value Target 1 Views - Sep 9, 2010
- Play The MOH Experience Part 2: Gunfighters 23 Views - Sep 2, 2010
- Play The MOH Experience Part 1: Fallen Angel 26 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- Play Linkin Park / Medal of Honor Teaser Trailer 142 Views - Jul 29, 2010
- Play Medal of Honor - Limited Edition Trailer 479 Views - Jul 13, 2010
- Play Part Two: The Missions 13 Views - Jun 30, 2010
- Play Part One: The Wolfpack 47 Views - Jun 30, 2010
- Play MOH: E3 Single Player Trailer 31 Views - Jun 22, 2010
- Play E3 2010 Press Conference Catch Up: MOH 9 Views - Jun 16, 2010
- Play E3 2010 Press Conference Catch Up: Gun Club 26 Views - Jun 16, 2010
- Play Medal Of Honor - Multiplayer Beta 39 Views - Jun 15, 2010
- Play Medal of Honor - EA Showcase, London 36 Views - May 17, 2010
- Play Medal of Honor - Leave A Message 0 Views - May 6, 2010
- Play Medal of Honor - Extended Trailer 1 Views - Mar 15, 2010
- Play Medal of Honor 26 Views - Dec 14, 2009
- Play Medal of Honor 0 Views - Dec 3, 2009
For the first time in the franchise’s 10-year history, Medal of Honor is leaving the WWII theatre and putting players in war-torn Afghanistan. The all new Medal of Honor will introduce the Tier 1 Operator: a relatively unknown entity directly under the National Command Authority who takes on missions no one else can handle.
The development team has been working closely with Tier 1 Operators from the U.S. Special Operations Community since the earliest stages of development to create the most authentic modern war experience.
To compliment the single-player experience, EALA has enlisted the multiplayer expertise at EA DICE. This team will develop the multiplayer experience of Medal of Honor. These two studios are coming together to deliver a world-class Medal of Honor that is poised to re-set the franchise for a new generation.