Skate 3 Demo Available Nowfor Xbox Live and PSN
Team Up. Thrown Down. The award-winning SKATE franchise returns to break new ground with SKATE 3. Delivering the definitive co-op skateboarding experience, it's up to players to build the ultimate team and change the face of the city. Get ready to take on unique team challenges, compete against rival crews online and shred the streets of the all new skaters’ paradise, Port Carverton.
In SKATE 3, gamers make the magic happen. Skate.Create gives players all the tools to create custom content for their team for both private use and to share with the world. Players can design their dream plaza or mega-ramp park with the all-new Skate.Park. They can also capture their team in action with the expanded Skate.Reel for team based video creation. Or design a custom logo for their team with the improved Skate.Graphics web tool and hit the streets in style.
Everyone can throw down in SKATE 3. New skate fans can learn the ins and outs of skateboarding with the all-new Skate.School - a place to practice and hone their skills on the sticks before hitting the streets with their team.
SKATE 3 delivers all the camaraderie and competition of skateboarding. New tricks, improved off board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based gameplay takes SKATE 3 to a new level of skateboarding fun.
- Play Skate 3 - EA Showcase, London 991 Views - May 18, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - City Skateover 4 1562 Views - May 14, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - City Skateover 3 2340 Views - May 14, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - City Skateover 2 756 Views - May 14, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - City Skateover 1 236 Views - May 14, 2010
- Play Skate 3 ‘City Skateover’ Training Day 169 Views - May 11, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - Urban Playground Trailer 166 Views - May 7, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - Just Another Day - Co-Op Trailer 249 Views - May 7, 2010
- Play Skate 3 Demo 265 Views - Apr 6, 2010
- Play skate.Create 885 Views - Mar 24, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - Skate School 128 Views - Mar 17, 2010
- Play Meat the Skate Team - Carolina Smith 53 Views - Jan 19, 2010
- Play Skate 3 - Joey Brezinski Intro Video 62 Views - Jan 19, 2010
- Play Meat the Skate Team feat Clint Jorgenson 0 Views - Jan 19, 2010
- Play Skate 3 120 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Skate 3 First Look 160 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Skate 3 674 Views - Jul 6, 2010
- Skate 3 407 Views - Jul 6, 2010
- Skate 3 477 Views - Jul 6, 2010
- Skate 3 1st Look 292 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Skate 3 1st Look 250 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Skate 3 1st Look 255 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Skate 3 1st Look 173 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Skate 3 1st Look 192 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Team Up. Throw Down. - Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate.Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- New City, More Tricks, More Skate - Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater's paradise.
- Build a Brand, Become a Mogul - Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate.Create and Share - Returning favorites Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics are back. The all-new Skate.Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
- Always Room For Meat - Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.
- Everyone Can Skate - Learn the ins and outs of skating with the all-new Skate.School - a new place you can access at any time in order to learn, practice, and hone your skills on the sticks. Customize your experience with multiple tiers of success and with new on-screen guides including a manual meter and Flickit trick analyzer.