Are you game for tougher competition and even better rewards? Division Rivals is a new structure in our VS Attack and Head to Head game modes that gives you short-term, medium-term, and long-term objectives.
Updated VS Attack and Head to Head Features
1. Daily Bonus: Hub-Based Objective
Win three matches for a bonus reward that scales based on your division.
2. Weekly Competition: Division-Based Leaderboards
Compete on a Weekly Leaderboard against other players worldwide for a chance at Weekly Rewards.
- The Weekly Leaderboards are based on Weekly Points, which you earn by winning matches. Ties give you half the Weekly Points.
- Your competition consists of up to 1,000 players that begin in the same Division at the start of the Week.
- Climb Divisions to get more Weekly Points per win and secure a higher rank for better rewards at the end of the week. Rewards will be sent to your Inbox after the Leaderboard ends.
- Promoting to a new Division will not change your leaderboard, so you can continue your progress on the same leaderboard and use the increased amount of Weekly Points you receive.
- Prove your worth by climbing to a new High-End Division, FIFA Masters, available at 1,100,000 Fans and Cups.
- Fans and Cups reset at the end of each week for FIFA Champion and FIFA Masters to the start of these Divisions
- FIFA Champion players need to earn 100,000 Fans or Cups during one week to level up to the highest possible Division
The Division Rivals competition is about to get fierce, but so will your rewards! Stay tuned for more FIFA Mobile updates and details. See you on the pitch!
If you want to continue the conversation about the next season’s Leaderboard, or any aspect of the game, head on over to Twitter: @EAFIFAMOBILE
Please Note: This article is describing in general terms how these features work in FIFA Mobile. We are constantly looking to improve the gameplay experience for everyone, so this article may become outdated as we make adjustments to keep our game fun for everyone. Where possible, we’ll try to keep you updated about the changes we make – through new articles, or changes to the posted ones.