By using the materials contained in the Plants vs Zombies Fansite Kit ("the Fansite Materials") you agree to be bound by these terms.
All rights in the Fansite Materials belong to Electronic Arts Inc. ("EA"), its affiliated companies or licensors. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non- transferable, revocable, royalty free license to display and use the Fansite Materials for your personal, non-commercial use on your own Plants vs Zombies fansite. If you use the Fansite Materials, you must comply with the following rules:
- You may use the Fansite Materials for the sole purpose of creating your own Plants vs Zombies fansite.
- Your fansite must be non-commercial and must not charge a fee, seek monetary contributions, or offer any goods or services for a fee or other consideration. However, you may monetize content that incorporates Fansite Materials through passive advertisements, including on your fansite or video sharing platforms such as YouTube,
- Your use of Fansite Materials must be tasteful and shall not include or contain links to websites or advertisements containing any of the following:
a. Hacks or cheats
b. Inappropriate or obscene content
c. Inflammatory or offensive content
d. Unlawful or infringing content
e. Other objectionable content, as determined by EA
- Your fansite must not engage in any activities that violate any EA End User License Agreement or Terms of Service related to Plants vs Zombies.
- Any fansite that you create using the Fansite Materials must include the following notice: "This site was created under Electronic Arts' Fansite Kit Terms using materials from Plants vs Zombies. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and/or its licensors. Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site."
- You will not use any other logos, trademarks, or names owned by us or our associated companies except those provided in the Fansite Materials.
- You will not use any domain names that closely mimic or are confusingly similar to the trademarks of EA or its licensors.
- You must not alter or modify the Fansite Materials or attempt to do so, except as necessary to proportionally resize to create your fansite.
- You acknowledge and agree that no title nor any other form of ownership to the Fansite Materials has been or will be transferred to you from EA.
EA can terminate this license and withdraw your right to use the Fansite Materials at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. This means that you will have to remove the Fansite Materials from your fansite immediately at our request. In particular, you agree to remove the Fansite Materials if you do not follow these rules.
We do not give you any guarantees about the quality, availability or performance of the Fansite Materials or our rights in the Fansite Materials.
This License is governed by United States and California law (without regard to conflicts of law).
Click "I Accept" if you agree to the above terms. If you decline, you may not use the Fansite Materials.