Enter a World of Sci-fi Survival Horror.
Dead Space from EA is sure to please any action-adventure gamer looking for a bloody battle against deadly aliens.
Dead Space for PC begins when a massive mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes in contact with a mysterious alien artifact and suddenly loses its communications with Earth. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura's communications, but arrives to find a floating vessel that has become a complete bloodbath. The crew is mutilated and infected with an ancient alien scourge.
Clarke's repair mission is transformed to one of survival as he fights to save himself and return the artifact to the planet at any cost.
- Play Dead Space Trailer 3 25869 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Downfall Trailer 1 13721 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Producer Walkthrough 1 8860 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Trailer 2 7721 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Game Play 1 4238 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Trailer 1 5141 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Dead Space PC Screenshot 6276 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Xbox 360 Screenshot 4447 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space PS3 Screenshot 4156 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Xbox 360 Screenshot 3439 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space PS3 Screenshot 2991 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space PC Screenshot 3274 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Fight with Weapons and Telekinesis -- The alien hordes are incredibly resilient. You'll have to find creative ways to neutralize the attacking enemies by shearing off limbs with powerful weapons. And when the ammo runs out you'll be thankful that you can use your telekinetic powers to pick up objects (even the aliens' own severed arms and legs) and hurl them at your advancing enemies.
- Graphics, Effects, and Sound Increase the Horror -- EA delivers an incredibly frightening experience with state-of-the-art graphics and effects, an audio system that will have you jumping out of your seat, and a truly horrific atmosphere that is permeated with death, mutilation, and despair. You'll have to be resilient to slash through the alien onslaught and stop this virulent scourge. As you explore the ship, the tragic story of the USG Ishimura will unfold in gory detail as you discover frantic logs from the hideously transformed crew in their final days.
- True Zero-G Effects -- You'll be able to take full advantage of zero gravity in Deep Space. Battling enemies and solving puzzles takes on new challenges and present ingenious opportunities with the Zero-G game play. You can use zero gravity to create your own path around obstacles by walking on walls and the ceiling. Leap across vast distances or change your perspective to gain a strategic advantage over your enemies.