Enter a World of Sci-fi Survival Horror.
Dead Space from EA is sure to please any action-adventure gamer looking for a bloody battle against deadly aliens.
Dead Space for PC begins when a massive mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes in contact with a mysterious alien artifact and suddenly loses its communications with Earth. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura's communications, but arrives to find a floating vessel that has become a complete bloodbath. The crew is mutilated and infected with an ancient alien scourge.
Clarke's repair mission is transformed to one of survival as he fights to save himself and return the artifact to the planet at any cost.
- Play Dead Space Trailer 3 29022 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Downfall Trailer 1 15505 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Producer Walkthrough 1 10241 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Trailer 2 8603 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Game Play 1 5000 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Trailer 1 6031 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Dead Space PC Screenshot 7727 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Xbox 360 Screenshot 5489 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space PS3 Screenshot 5117 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Xbox 360 Screenshot 4398 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space PS3 Screenshot 3656 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space PC Screenshot 3904 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Fight with Weapons and Telekinesis -- The alien hordes are incredibly resilient. You'll have to find creative ways to neutralize the attacking enemies by shearing off limbs with powerful weapons. And when the ammo runs out you'll be thankful that you can use your telekinetic powers to pick up objects (even the aliens' own severed arms and legs) and hurl them at your advancing enemies.
- Graphics, Effects, and Sound Increase the Horror -- EA delivers an incredibly frightening experience with state-of-the-art graphics and effects, an audio system that will have you jumping out of your seat, and a truly horrific atmosphere that is permeated with death, mutilation, and despair. You'll have to be resilient to slash through the alien onslaught and stop this virulent scourge. As you explore the ship, the tragic story of the USG Ishimura will unfold in gory detail as you discover frantic logs from the hideously transformed crew in their final days.
- True Zero-G Effects -- You'll be able to take full advantage of zero gravity in Deep Space. Battling enemies and solving puzzles takes on new challenges and present ingenious opportunities with the Zero-G game play. You can use zero gravity to create your own path around obstacles by walking on walls and the ceiling. Leap across vast distances or change your perspective to gain a strategic advantage over your enemies.