The Sims 3 University Life
Party With Class
The Sims 3 Plus University Life includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 University Life expansion pack! Create and control Sims by customizing everything from their appearances and personalities to their homes. Then send them off to university where they will enjoy new opportunities, like social connections and career growth. From class activities to major-specific objects, your Sim will find new ways to learn! And university isn’t just about hitting the books. Join a protest, flirt at a bonfire party—there’s a lot to explore outside of lectures at the student union. With new locations like the bowling alley and SimBurger to visit, and new activities like juice pong and spray painting murals to enjoy, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
- Play The Sims 3 University Life Producer Walkthrough 25286 Views - Feb 14, 2013
- Play The Sims 3 University Life Trailer 28888 Views - Jan 18, 2013
• Control Your Sims’ Destinies.Send them to university and they’ll reap benefits after graduation too! Reach the top job in their career paths with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job. They may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
• Embrace the Social Possibilities!Instant message your friends, post to their walls, share your Sims and their memories, and more! Your Sims can make connections and network at university too! Grow their networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video to build their affiliation with the nerds, rebels, and jocks. This opens up unique advantages like earning a dream job or a coveted extra trait.
• Explore New Locations!Take your Sims to meet friends at park, go on a date at the bistro, and more. At university, your Sims can explore the campus and town, striking out at the bowling alley, flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans, browsing comic books at Keith’s Komics, and more!
• Achieve Academic Excellence.Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
• Get Ready to Party!Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims need to party! Bonfires by the lake, juice keg stands at a dorm party—there are lots of ways to have fun!
• Actions Matter.Your Sims’ decisions are interconnected. A Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops Street Art skill and cred with the rebels by tagging and spray painting.
• Get the Party Started with The Party Pack Bundle!*Pre-order The Sims 3 University Life Limited Edition to get the Partaeus Maximus statue which allows your Sim to throw the best parties ever plus new clothing including togas, laurel wreaths, and masquerade masks.