I can hardly believe it…Bejeweled Stars™ is launching worldwide today!
We've been hard at work imagining the best possible evolution of Bejeweled, while staying true to the game our fans know and love.
We have 15 years of Bejeweled innovations under our belt, so we're in a special place to bring you something completely new. Our ultimate goal with Bejeweled Stars is to create an experience where being “you” matters. We want to enable you to progress and play your way. Here are few ways that we think we delivered on that vision:
• Collect SkyGems as you play and use them to create Powers like the Scrambler, Flame Swapper, Flutter Gust and more
• Experience new challenges. Turn obstacles into your* advantage as you get to know Currents, Clouds, Glaciers and more.
• Earn Stars to light up the night sky and complete Constellations to unlock Special Powers
• Open Chests to unlock Charms, dazzling Bejeweled emojis. Collect them all to tell your Bejeweled story.
• Use them to express yourself and send personal messages to friends
In Bejeweled Stars, we've tried to build in a variety of goals. If you want to quickly jump in while you’re waiting for the bus or for your kids in the school pick-up line, then we have the experience for you! You can use SkyGems to create Powers or use a Key to unlock some new Charms. You can make real progress even when you don't have time to tackle a level. Later in the day, when you might have a little more time, you can dive in and be more strategic.
We've tried to take advantage of every opportunity to go the extra mile and make this game the most amazing Bejeweled yet. We even modeled our gems in 3-D and hired a choir to sing “meow” for the last hurrah! So, we hope you enjoy it and find it to be uniquely Bejeweled and uniquely PopCap throughout.
We can't wait to hear what you think!
Bejeweled Stars is available on Facebook, the App Store and Google Play. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to keep up with news and updates.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.