Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 Demo availableFor PSN and Xbox Live
Engineer Isaac Clarke returns in Dead Space 2 for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space.
After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl", the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government, and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the gruesome onslaught.
With an arsenal of tools to dismember Necromorphs and new determination, an engineer will bring the terror to space.
- Play Dead Space 2: Multiplayer Trailer 260 Views - Jan 12, 2011
- Play Dead Space 2: Reveal Trailer 275 Views - May 26, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 7 85 Views - Jun 1, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 8 65 Views - Jun 1, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 6 56 Views - Jun 1, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 4 60 Views - Jun 1, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 5 54 Views - Jun 1, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 3 48 Views - May 17, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 1 39 Views - May 17, 2010
- Dead Space 2 Screen 2 37 Views - May 17, 2010
Chaos Hits The Sprawl:
- Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that’s decimating a massive space city, Isaac Clarke will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the Sprawl.
- Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
Master The Terror:
- Familiar as well as all-new grotesque creatures lurk around every corner.
- Wield a set of devastating tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
Tear Through Space In Zero G:
- Fire up Isaac’s suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360⁰ movement.
- For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak with others. Fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your friends.