Dead Space Extraction™
The Terror Begins!
Fight your way through an epic battle for survival in the prequel to 2008’s critically acclaimed Dead Space™. In Dead Space Extraction, players are placed in the middle of the initial Necromorph invasion that threatens humanity. Find out how it all started in this all-new action horror experience built especially for the Wii™.
Dead Space Extraction™ tells the untold story of the Aegis VII Colony through a handful of survivors battling to reach the orbiting USG Ishimura amidst a horrific infection. As their allies mysteriously fall victim to dementia, it becomes clear that protecting a young girl granting them a bizarre immunity may be their only hope for survival.
In every shadow, behind every corner, terror hides—so you can’t. Fight the alien scourge alone or with a friend to blast apart oncoming Necromorphs, solve mind-bending puzzles, and defy all odds to reach safety. Feel the terror like never before in the most cinematic horror experience on the Wii™.
An All-New Prequel Exclusively For The Wii™:
- Follow the lives of several different Aegis VII colony members as they carve a bloody path to survival
- Meet a new cast of characters, destroy new enemies, and wield new weapons
- State-of-the-art graphics, panic inducing audio, and a first person, frenetic perspective wrenches players headlong into the terror
- Play through an engrossing, interactive horror movie experience that pushes the boundaries of story-telling in a game
- Strategically dismember your enemy with pinpoint control using the Wii Remote
- Utilize a powerful arsenal of abilities and weapons to freeze attackers, manipulate gravity with telekinesis, solve puzzles, and venture out into zero gravity
- Team up with a friend to fight off the invasion on the USG Ishimura with jump-in cooperative play
- Combine efforts on engineering puzzles or determine specific roles to create a unique experience with each play session