Mass Effect 2
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
- Play ME2: Playstation 3 Launch Trailer 7131 Views - Jan 14, 2011
- Play ME2: Shadow Broker Trailer 4993 Views - Sep 1, 2010
- Play ME2: Playstation 3 Trailer 2095 Views - Aug 19, 2010
- Play E3 2010 Live: Mass Effect 2 1067 Views - Jun 18, 2010
- Play ME2: Overlord Trailer 1026 Views - Jun 17, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 4 516 Views - Jan 22, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 3 463 Views - Jan 21, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 2 419 Views - Jan 21, 2010
- Play ME2: Launch Trailer 748 Views - Jan 21, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 1 428 Views - Jan 20, 2010
- Play ME2: Cinematic Trailer 732 Views - Jan 6, 2010
- Play ME2: Enemies Trailer 429 Views - Dec 2, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2 Sizzle 369 Views - Oct 21, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2: Omega Trailer 406 Views - Oct 21, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2 Teaser 378 Views - Oct 20, 2009
- Play ME2: Subject Zero Trailer 464 Views - Oct 9, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2 – Prelude to E3 438 Views - May 19, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 PC Screenshot 9 1904 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 PC Screenshot 7 1611 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Grenade Launcher 1541 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Blow Off Enemy Limbs 1262 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Explosive Combat 993 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Rocket Attack 776 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Combat Illium 672 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Combat Drone 616 Views - Jun 5, 2009
The Sci Fi Thriller Sequel
- From the makers of Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age: Origins, and Mass Effect comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them - a polished and action packed adventure that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Visit familiar locales, such as the Citadel, and travel to deadly unknown new worlds to save mankind.
- Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
- Robust Character Customizations
- Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress so do Shepard's abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.