Mass Effect 2
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
- Play ME2: Playstation 3 Launch Trailer 5910 Views - Jan 14, 2011
- Play ME2: Shadow Broker Trailer 4144 Views - Sep 1, 2010
- Play ME2: Playstation 3 Trailer 1785 Views - Aug 19, 2010
- Play E3 2010 Live: Mass Effect 2 904 Views - Jun 18, 2010
- Play ME2: Overlord Trailer 891 Views - Jun 17, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 4 416 Views - Jan 22, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 3 406 Views - Jan 21, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 2 358 Views - Jan 21, 2010
- Play ME2: Launch Trailer 628 Views - Jan 21, 2010
- Play Sci Vs Fi: Mass Effect 2 Pt. 1 387 Views - Jan 20, 2010
- Play ME2: Cinematic Trailer 605 Views - Jan 6, 2010
- Play ME2: Enemies Trailer 353 Views - Dec 2, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2 Sizzle 310 Views - Oct 21, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2: Omega Trailer 348 Views - Oct 21, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2 Teaser 351 Views - Oct 20, 2009
- Play ME2: Subject Zero Trailer 402 Views - Oct 9, 2009
- Play Mass Effect 2 – Prelude to E3 376 Views - May 19, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 PC Screenshot 9 1506 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 PC Screenshot 7 1227 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Grenade Launcher 1225 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Blow Off Enemy Limbs 1008 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Explosive Combat 837 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Rocket Attack 666 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Combat Illium 557 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mass Effect 2 Combat Drone 490 Views - Jun 5, 2009
The Sci Fi Thriller Sequel
- From the makers of Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age: Origins, and Mass Effect comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them - a polished and action packed adventure that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Visit familiar locales, such as the Citadel, and travel to deadly unknown new worlds to save mankind.
- Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
- Robust Character Customizations
- Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress so do Shepard's abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.