Mirror's Edge (2008)
There's No Looking Back.
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed and now you are being hunted. You are a Runner called Faith - and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story.
With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith’s world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous. Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city, you will learn how to run.
Imagine a world where communication channels are highly monitored and the movement of human traffic is closely watched. Mirror's Edge introduces you to Faith, a "runner" in this world. When Faith's sister gets framed for a murder she did not commit, Faith finds herself on the edge of the city, on the wrong side of the law.
Mirror's Edge delivers you straight into the shoes of this modern day heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat, fast-paced chases and challenging puzzles. With a never-before-seen sense of movement and perspective, you are drawn into Faith's world.
- Play Mirror's Edge Sizzle 5 43989 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Mirror's Edge Trailer 2 60725 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Mirror's Edge Teaser 1 38462 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Mirror's Edge Trailer 3 17585 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Mirror's Edge Trailer 1 9647 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Mirror's Edge PC Screenshot 8087 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mirror's Edge PC Screenshot 7858 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mirror's Edge PS3 Screenshot 5989 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mirror's Edge PS3 Screenshot 5361 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mirror's Edge PS3 Screenshot 4280 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Mirror's Edge PC Screenshot 4209 Views - Mar 11, 2009
- Mirror's Edge PS3 Screenshot 1 4218 Views - Mar 11, 2009
- Heroes Emerge - A young woman without a home until she is taken in and trained by the Runners.
- Your incredible gifts allow you to swiftly navigate the city while eluding those who would try to stop you.
- Go Vertigo - Heights create vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions are felt realistically, and muscles and tendons strain as you chase and are chased throughout the city.
- Slip off the Edge - Perform amazing acrobatic moves from below street level, through buildings, and up to the dizzying heights of hyper real skyscrapers as you face off against your enemies or run for your life.
- Unrivaled Immersion - An exciting mix of chase, intense combat, strategy and puzzles draw you into a world like never before.