Dead Space Extraction™
The Terror Begins!
Built from the ground up and developed exclusively for the Nintendo Wii™, Dead Space Extraction is a prequel that reveals the events leading up to Isaac Clarke’s mission on the USG Ishimura in Visceral Games’ award-winning Dead Space. Dead Space Extraction marries the innovative motion controls of the Wii Remote with a frenetic first person perspective to create a new action-packed horror experience.
Dead Space Extraction tells the story of a handful of space colonists desperately struggling to escape from a horrific infection on the Aegis VII mining colony deep in the furthest regions of space. The game introduces a new heroine, Lexine to the fiction and as the crew fall victim to a mysterious contagion aboard the ship, it becomes clear that protecting her may be their only hope for survival. Dead Space Extraction introduces all new characters, weapons, enemies, puzzles and co-operative multiplayer gameplay.
In every shadow, behind every corner, terror hides- so you can’t. Take on the struggle by yourself or with a friend to blast apart oncoming Necromorphs, solve innovative puzzles, and get to safety. Immerse yourself in the action like never before in the most cinematic horror experience on the Wii.
- Play Dead Space Extraction 300 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Dead Space Extraction at E3 58 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Meet Lexine from DS Extraction 69 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Dead Space Extraction Launch 18 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Dead Space Extraction at EASS 7 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Extraction E3 Trailer 15 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Extraction Wii Controls 8 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Dead Space Extraction Teaser 20 Views - May 6, 2009
- Dead Space Extraction Sewers Full 68 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Extraction Slasher 60 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- MegaVent Concept Art 69 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Lexine Concept Art 123 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Plaza Full Concept Art 2 114 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Extraction Sunlight 11 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Extraction - Better Run! 34 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dead Space Extraction The Marker 28 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- MegaVent Concept Art 2 10 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Excavation Concept Art 21 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Plaza Full Concept Art 59 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- An amazing story
Follow the lives of several different Aegis VII colony members as they fight off the Necromorph invasion and learn why Lexine is the key to their survival, all from a first person cinematic perspective that makes you feel like you’re really there.
- Setting and atmosphere
Play through an engrossing, interactive horror movie experience that pushes the boundaries of story-telling in a game. State-of-the art graphics and effects, panic-inducing sound, and a thrilling and scary pace will throw you headfirst into the terror which Dead Space is known for.
- New Gameplay Scenarios, Weapons, Abilities, and Enemies
Extraction offers first person dismemberment combat, epic boss fights, new weapons, enemies and puzzles while bringing back old favourites such as TK and stasis to create a unique gameplay experience.
- Cinematic Camera
Extraction uses a unique form of immersion with a cinematic first person shaky cam experience, making the game just as enjoyable to watch as it is to play.
- Co-op Optimised Gameplay
Team up with a friend to protect Lexine and fend off the Necromorphs on the USG Ishimura and the Aegis VII. Players can jump in and out of Extraction to play the Co-op mode - it’s as easy as just pushing a button on the Wii Remote.
- An amazing story