With a launch roster of 239 fighters, in EA SPORTS UFC 3 you'll play with the biggest stars in the Octagon. In a collaborative effort with the UFC, we took into account the top-rated fighters in each division, popular legends of the sport, as well as up-and-coming talent to bring you one of the best launch rosters yet!
Which Attributes are Fighters Rated On?
EA SPORTS UFC 3 fighters will now have their ratings based on four attributes:
- Striking: Overall Striking rating is determined by a fighter's strike speed, power, accuracy, footwork, head movement, blocking, and switch stance, which controls your striking power differential in your opposite stance.
- Grappling: Overall Grappling rating is determined by a fighter's top game, bottom game, submission offense, submission defense, clinch throws, clinch grapple, takedown ability, and takedown defense.
- Stamina: Overall Stamina rating is determined by a fighter's strike stamina, grapple stamina, and endurance.
- Health: Overall Health rating is determined by a fighter's chin strength, body strength, leg strength, toughness, and heart.
See the full EA SPORTS UFC 3 Fighter Roster and Ratings Hub.
Which Weight Classes Will Be in UFC 3?
There will be 10 different weight classes — eight in the men's division, and two in the women's division.
In the Men's Division:
- Flyweight – The Flyweight division has an upper limit of 125 lbs.
- Bantamweight – The Bantamweight division has an upper limit of 135 lbs.
- Featherweight – The Featherweight division has an upper limit of 145 lbs.
- Lightweight – The Lightweight division has an upper limit of 155 lbs.
- Welterweight – The Welterweight division has an upper limit of 170 lbs.
- Middleweight – The Middleweight division has an upper limit of 185 lbs.
- Light Heavyweight – The Light Heavyweight division has an upper limit of 205 lbs.
- Heavyweight – The Heavyweight division consists of any fighter 206 lbs. and up.
In the Women's Division:
- Strawweight – The Strawweight division has an upper limit of 125 lbs.
- Women’s Bantamweight – The Bantamweight division has an upper limit of 135 lbs.
Pre-order Champions Edition today to get 3 days early access, your choice of one champion fighter in Ultimate Team, 20 Premium Packs, and much more. Plus, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date on all things EA SPORTS UFC 3.