Black and White 2: Battle of the Gods
Battle a rival god for dominance over the land through divine benevolence or mutual tyranny.
Who, if we are being honest, hasn't wanted to be a god now and again, if only for a little while? Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods once again makes you into a nameless god whose very existence depends upon having devoted worshipers.
Predictably, Black & White 2 picks up after the events of the original Black & White. Just when you thought you had gotten Eden under control, the Aztecs raise a new undead god through huge numbers of human sacrifices, complete with an army of undead skeletons and an undead new creature to lead them. As before, you must crush this rival god on various isles by nurturing your followers and building a flourishing civilization that lets you either convince the Aztec god's followers to defect to your side, or allows you to take them over militarily.
- Black & White 2 Battle of the Gods Screenshot 15326 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Black & White 2 Battle of the Gods Screenshot 12821 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Black & White 2 Battle of the Gods Screenshot 15950 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Black & White 2 Battle of the Gods Screenshot 10238 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Black & White 2 Battle of the Gods Screenshot 10869 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- New ultimate foe in the form of a rival god.
- Choose and mould a creature select from old favourites like the Ape, Cow, Lion, Wolf and Tiger or use the brand new creature included in Battle of The Gods. Alternatively import an existing creature from Black & White 2.
- Battle with the enemy god over three lands including two hitherto undiscovered ones.
- Battles are more satisfying thanks to an all new enemy unit AI system but watch out for two new enemy army units and their ultimate weapon their own new enemy creature!
- Four new miracles boost the players choice of miracles.
Three new player buildings all of which affect the simulation and the player's alignment.