What happens when humans gain access to powerful alien technology they were never meant to have? When a volatile energy source called Fuse falls into the wrong hands, the CIA calls in an elite contact team to retrieve it: Overstrike 9.
Join up to three friends in team-based co-op play as you take down the rogue paramilitary corporation behind the theft. Use lethal teamwork, coordinate devastating attacks, and provide cover for one another with fringe-tech weapons and gadgets. The unique LEAP feature lets you instantly shift from agent to agent during combat, allowing you to take advantage of each one’s special arsenal. You’ll need your teammates and their firepower to stop a global arms race from spinning out of control.
- Dalton and Izzy 1548 Views - Nov 14, 2012
- Dalton uses the Magshield 1569 Views - Nov 14, 2012
- Warp Rifle 1267 Views - Nov 13, 2012
- Shattergun plus Arcshot 1079 Views - Nov 13, 2012
- Dalton Brooks 850 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Izzy Sinclair 902 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Naya Deveraux 741 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Jacob Kimble 687 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Dalton and Izzy 580 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Jacob and Naya 432 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Airfield at Raven Facility 319 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Enforcer 325 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Experimental Weapons 274 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Secret Alien Tech 293 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Lethal Teamwork 364 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Class-based Agents 0 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Lethal Teamwork—Coordinate and combine abilities for extraordinary results in this frenetic four-player tactical co-op. Work together as you take down enemies, upgrade weapons, and unlock abilities faster through the Fuse-based progression system.
- Secret Alien Tech—The volatile alien energy source known as Fuse can transform natural earth-based materials in potent and catastrophic ways. Whoever controls it will have unlimited power at their disposal.
- Experimental Weapons—Overstrike 9 agents each wield upgradeable Fuse-powered weapons—combine them to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
- Class-Based Operatives—Use the unique LEAP feature to switch between agents during combat and take full advantage of their distinct weapons and abilities. Discover all the possibilities for unique gameplay along a deep upgrade path as you play as the unstoppable Dalton Brooks, stealth master Naya Deveraux, expert sniper Jacob Kimble, and powerful healer Isabelle Sinclair.