What happens when humans gain access to powerful alien technology they were never meant to have? When a volatile energy source called Fuse falls into the wrong hands, the CIA calls in an elite contact team to retrieve it: Overstrike 9.
Join up to three friends in team-based co-op play as you take down the rogue paramilitary corporation behind the theft. Use lethal teamwork, coordinate devastating attacks, and provide cover for one another with fringe-tech weapons and gadgets. The unique LEAP feature lets you instantly shift from agent to agent during combat, allowing you to take advantage of each one’s special arsenal. You’ll need your teammates and their firepower to stop a global arms race from spinning out of control.
- Dalton and Izzy 1291 Views - Nov 14, 2012
- Dalton uses the Magshield 1272 Views - Nov 14, 2012
- Arcshot 1175 Views - Nov 13, 2012
- Warp Rifle 989 Views - Nov 13, 2012
- Shattergun plus Arcshot 823 Views - Nov 13, 2012
- Dalton Brooks 707 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Naya Deveraux 615 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Izzy Sinclair 742 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Jacob Kimble 572 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Dalton and Izzy 495 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Jacob and Naya 328 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Airfield at Raven Facility 276 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Enforcer 284 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Experimental Weapons 235 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Secret Alien Tech 246 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Lethal Teamwork 280 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Class-based Agents 0 Views - Nov 12, 2012
- Lethal Teamwork—Coordinate and combine abilities for extraordinary results in this frenetic four-player tactical co-op. Work together as you take down enemies, upgrade weapons, and unlock abilities faster through the Fuse-based progression system.
- Secret Alien Tech—The volatile alien energy source known as Fuse can transform natural earth-based materials in potent and catastrophic ways. Whoever controls it will have unlimited power at their disposal.
- Experimental Weapons—Overstrike 9 agents each wield upgradeable Fuse-powered weapons—combine them to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
- Class-Based Operatives—Use the unique LEAP feature to switch between agents during combat and take full advantage of their distinct weapons and abilities. Discover all the possibilities for unique gameplay along a deep upgrade path as you play as the unstoppable Dalton Brooks, stealth master Naya Deveraux, expert sniper Jacob Kimble, and powerful healer Isabelle Sinclair.