Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition
It's the Zombie Apocalypse. Bring Friends.
You can’t keep a good game down – even if it’s filled with the living dead. In celebration of multiple Game of the Year awards and status as the best selling new franchise of 2008, Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition combines the original zombie apocalypse outbreak with the new Survival Pack, offering all the great bone-chilling challenge of normal L4D, plus a new Survival Mode.
Rather than Left 4 Dead’s objective-based single-player and four player co-op modes, Survival is a struggle against the inevitable as a never-ending barrage of zombie hordes spills into 10 different maps. Joining it are two new Versus campaigns, each with five maps, allowing four-on-four battles where a team of heavily-armed humans and specially powered Boss Infected square off.
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 8 3517 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 7 3119 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 10 2528 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 2 1881 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 6 2096 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 4 1416 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 3 1306 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 5 995 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Left 4 Dead Screenshot 1 1501 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Addictive co-op action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life.
- Winner of over 25 2008 Awards – named Multiplayer Game of the Year by virtually every media outlet.
- 100s of Zombies.
- Four sprawling single player and co-op “Movie” campaigns.
- 4x4 Versus Mode -- play as the “Boss Infected.”
- Survival Mode – 1 to 4 person quick match play.
- Advanced artificial intelligence drives both friendly and unfriendly creatures to dynamically create intense single-player, co-op, and multiplayer experiences every time the game is played.
- Match making, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play
- Designer’s Commentary mode allows gamers to go “behind the scenes” of the game.