Medal of Honor Heroes 2
The First 32 multiplayer shooter on the Wii.
It's June 6th, 1944, and the war is far from over. Step into the boots of OSS Operative John Berg and infiltrate Normandy from behind enemy lines to undermine the Nazi regime. As a special agent of the Office of Strategic Services, you must use tactics of combat, infiltration, assassination, reconnaissance, and sabotage to carry out the covert operations that will help defeat the Nazi war machine once and for all.
Medal of Honor: Heroes lets you become each of the main characters from the Medal Of Honor series. Players can unlock over 20 classic MoH characters to use in multiplayer games adding both variety and personality to their online experience. Travel through 12 unique environments, from rocky coasts of Italy, to the rainy streets of Holland and snowy fields in the Ardennes.
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wii Screenshot 12327 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 PSP Screenshot 1 11205 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wii Screenshot 8327 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wii Screenshot 5765 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wii Screenshot 4852 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Become Lieutenant Jimmy Patterson - star of Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor - Frontline - in an untold chapter of his time in Holland as part of Operation Market Garden
- Play as Sergeant John Baker, from Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough, and sabotage German defenses on the Italian coastline, to help the invasion forces crack Hitler's iron hold on Europe
- Return to the Ardennes Forest during the Battle of the Bulge to complete unfinished business for the OSS, as Lieutenant William Holt from Medal of Honor European Assault
- Up to 8 people can fight together in multiplayer combat -- go online for wargaming with up to 32 players
- Quickplay missions allow players to jump right into the action or to create customized mission scenarios for added re-playability