Build, play with, and destroy amazing cities with SimCity Creator!
Be a powerful mayor and build your ultimate city—constructing homes, businesses, factories, skyscrapers, freeways, railroads, and much more. Try different city styles,including American, European, Asian, Futuristic and many others. Hire assistants and advisers with unique personalities to help you manage your town and build new neighborhoods.When you want to check out what you’ve built, fly over it in your plane to see all the detail of your design. If you want to give your city a little excitement, send in a giant monster or set off an earthquake to wreck it—you built it, you can destroy it. The fate of your city and your citizens is in your hands!
- SimCity Creator DS Screenshot 4242 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- SimCity Creator DS Screenshot 3919 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- SimCity Creator Wii Screenshot 4666 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- SimCity Creator Wii Screenshot 2877 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- SimCity Creator Wii Screenshot 2058 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- SimCity Creator DS Screenshot 1866 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Construct amazing cities with a wide variety of choices. Create a New York-style metropolis, a romantic European city, an exotic Asian paradise, a futuristic Cyberscape or combine them to make something truly unique.
- Lay waste to your city with a variety of epic disasters, including earthquakes, meteors, and giant monsters. Prepare for and handle unexpected crises.
- Hire assistants who help you run your city and can build new neighborhoods based on their unique personalities.
- When you feel like getting a closer look, get into a helicopter or airplane and fly through your city and check out all the details of your creation.
- Create your city with your Wii remote, using it to draw curvy roads, shape the layout out your neighborhoods, and place landmarks of your choice.
- Take pictures of your city landscape and exchange with friends by using DS wireless communication. You can see exchanged photos in the menu screen of your game
- Explore two modes: Challenge Mode, where you guide your city through historic ages, and Free Play, where you can create cities within any time of history