The Lord of the Rings: Conquest™
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest puts you into the thick of the tremendous battle over The One Ring, playing out battles from both sides of the confrontation! Conquest will let you take control of many of the characters and creatures from the series and pit them on any of the franchise's famous battlefields. From Cave-trolls to Oliphaunts to the Balrog and even Sauron, practically the entire universe will be available for battle with up to 150 characters on-screen at any one time. Up to 16 players will be able to clash online, with four players able to play cooperatively through the main campaign either online or via four-player split-screen. And with two distinct campaigns to play through, including an original take on what would happen if Sauron regained control of the One Ring, the game promises plenty of scenarios to wage battle through. Features actual film content, such as the music score & Elrond himself.
- Play Conquest Teaser 28423 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Conquest Trailer 2 16038 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Conquest Trailer 3 19651 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Conquest Trailer 1 6911 Views - Nov 12, 2009
In this exciting, action strategy game, players fight on the side of both Good and Evil in all the biggest battles from The Lord of the Rings movies. The Battlefront format allows them to switch between characters at will, to suit the circumstance or their style, reliving – and even reinventing – the chaotic and engrossing conflicts from the films as they choose how best to tackle their objectives and defeat their enemies.
- Play as Evil characters in a brand new, ‘Evil’ campaign. Battle through scenarios after Frodo failed to destroy the One Ring; it’s good to be bad!
- Acclaimed Battlefront gameplay in a fantasy setting allows players to choose the way they fight, as Warrior, Archer, Mage or Scout in melee and ranged combat
- Battle online, with up to 16 players in instant action mode or 2-players in a co-op campaign or offline with 2-4 players* in split-screen.
- Local multiplayer — split-screen with up to 4 players competitively or 2 player co-op
- A massive cast of characters & weapons adds great depth to the gameplay: Heroes, Wargs, Ents, Oliphaunts, Cave-trolls, the Balrog, Nazgul, ballistae, and more!