Translated versions of our terms are available by selecting your chosen Country.
Platform Disclosures (Origin Download Client, Console, PC, Mobile)
Product Specific Disclosures (2016 - Present)
Product Specific Disclosures (Pre - 2016)
Epilepsy and Virtual Reality Health Warnings
Consent to Use Data
Electronic Arts Inc. (“EA”) respects the intellectual property of others and expects that the users of our services do the same. If you believe your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through a website or online service operated by EA or one of its subsidiaries, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements):
• A description of the copyrighted work you claimed has been infringed;
• A description of the material you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your Notification to the attention of:
Electronic Arts Inc.
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Note that notifications sent to Electronic Arts Inc. at the above address can relate to all of its subsidiaries and divisions, including but not limited to: BioWare, Criterion Games, EA Digital Illusions (“DICE”), Maxis, Pogo Corporation, PopCap Games, Visceral and Electronic Arts Europe.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages (including costs and attorney fees). Don't make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in your copyright infringement notification may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing material.