Earlier this week, we gave you a first look at Origin 9.0 and its many improved features, including a revamped friends list and My Games library. Today, we’re giving you the opportunity to try 9.0 for yourself.
Get started today by opting in to Origin pre-release updates:
1. Launch the Origin client and log in to your account.
2. Click the icon and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to Origin Pre-Release Participation and check the box next to “Update to the pre-release version if available.” If it’s already checked, you’re good to go.
4. Click Close to save your settings.
5. Restart the Origin client to begin your update.
Once your update to 9.0 is complete, you’ll have unfettered access to all of our latest features. Learn more about what's included in today's beta update in our video walkthrough with Origin Senior Community Manager J Goldberg (EA_OneLetter):